Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2023

More Teepee's: HG Toys (nee Payton) Teepee - Tan SP

I was going through my photos and found several folders with teepee's (or tipi's) in them that never got posted. Apparently I was right in the middle of my Payton Western toys series back in June when I got distracted. I hate when that happens! 

I believe this to be a recast done by HG Toys using the original Payton tooling. The only Payton versions I've seen on the Internet so far have been red, and aqua while HG Toys liked to use this cream colored plastic. The Payton teepee's were designed in two pieces: the main tent and the small top piece meant to represent where all the poles met and were bundled together. This top piece is often time missing. It measures 4 1/5" (11.43cm) H (w/top piece) x 3 3/8" (8.57cm) W. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment