Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

PIRATES: MPC 60mm Pirate Ringhands - Pt 2

I tell ya what - I have a hard time gettin' anything done when the grand baby is home from school 😄

There was no school the past couple of days due to staff development day and then parent-teacher conference and she's been on me to set up the Halloween display - which I'll probably start blogging next week.

So anywho, here's the second and last installment of the MPC ringhand Pirates posed with the accessories that come with them. I only have two of the four opposing Red Coat poses and none of the original accessories for them so until the day comes when I can put together a set for photographing we'll need to be content with just the Pirates. Enjoy! Opa Fritz









MPC only made four poses for their ringhand Pirates but they included everything needed to bury the treasure such as a treasure chest, pick, and shovel. The catch is: none of the poses really lend themselves well to wielding a pick & shovel unless as a weapon.








Same pose as above but with a shovel







No comments:

Post a Comment