Pages

Friday, October 27, 2023

Back To Hogwarts: Wizarding World (Target) #108119 Slytherin Tie

Okay, I'm a Slytherin. After multiple tests and posts about who we are within the Harry Potterverse based on birth or character traits, it turns out I'm a Slytherin. It is what it is! It's also quite interesting that my Chinese Zodiac sign is the snake and my favorite color is green, both of which are integral to Slytherin House. Hmmmm, I think the Universe is trying to tell me something 😁 Now, just to be sure, not all Slytherin's are Tom Riddle's or Draco Malfoy's. After all, Professor Slughorn was one and he's one of the good guys.

A couple of weeks ago we had gone shopping at Spirit Halloween, one of those pop-up stores that appear around a specific holiday - in this case Halloween. They had neck ties but none were Slytherin, so we popped into Target next door and they had these. To be frank, The Target neckties were of cheaper quality - and available for half the price of Spirit Halloween's. Enjoy! The Good Slytherin Opa Fritz






No comments:

Post a Comment