Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2023

TRAIN TIME: 2023 Halloween Train Layout - Pt 2 The Details

Over the years I've been buying figures, cars, and assorted details to add to the Halloween layout and most of them are shown here for the first time (although to be fair, I've posted them on my facebook groups). The cardboard buildings have all been posted here on the blog in past years and many of the individual detail pieces have also been blogged. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

I'm slowly getting more Harry Potter toys in so this corner has the new Lego Carriage pulled by Thestrals set.



One of my favorite Dept 56 pieces - imagine a near-sighted witch flying her broom into a tree! 😄

My pumpkin patch

The pumpkin patch farmer driving his tractor
This started life as a plastic Banner tractor from the 1950s. It was part of a set I bought but his head had had been broken off and lost by the seller. A small pumpkin bought off of fleaBay provided me a head to use and now the tractor is suitable for Halloween.


Those 'flats' are from a series of classic horror movie houses by PTF Designs and are equipped with LED lights


















If there's something strange
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters!

If there's something weird
And it don't look good
Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment