Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2023

BREWERIANA: J. W. Augustiner Bräu, Karlsberg, König-Brauerei, Königsbacher, Köstritzer, Kürfursten-Brauerei, Kuscher Alt Bier Deckel/Coasters

Here's another batch of beer coasters from Germany for your perusal. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

J. W. Augustiner Bräu




Karlsberg

I got this entire package of new coasters when I asked a server at one of the restaurants we visited if I could take home a couple of coasters from our table. She said to hold on a bit and walked off. When she came back she gave me this entire package! All of the coasters in this package are the same as the scans labeled "Coaster #1'

Coaster #1


Coaster #2


Coaster #3


Coaster #4


Coaster #5


Coaster #6


Coaster #7


Coaster #8


Coaster #9


Coaster #10


Coaster #11


Coaster #12


König-Brauerei



Königsbacher

I'm going to have a follow-up post to Königsbacher on my next go round because I have something a little different to share.

Coaster #1


Coaster #2

Graphics same on both sides

Coaster #3


Coaster #4


Coaster #5


Coaster #6


Coaster #7


Köstritzer



Kürfursten-Brauerei

Coaster #1


Coaster #2


Kuscher Alt


2 comments:

  1. Recognised several of them Ed, good memories!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Königsbacher Bier Deckel with the 'Königsbacher (Trier) Historischer Keller' design is my personal favorite from this group as we ate there. It used to below ground warehouse during the Middle Ages since converted to a restaurant. We had breakfast and I had one of my favorite German breakfast dishes: Strammer Max! :-)

      Delete