Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Original Tim Mee Toys F-104 Starfighter

Going through the files I came across a set of photo's of an airplane I'd forgotten about. It's safe to say I got distracted again. Oh well. Here it is now.

Back in 2018 I posted a really cool set from TimMee U.S.A. called the Cold War Jet Fighter Set (No. 62163) consisting of a plastic USAF F-104 Starfighter and a Navy F-11 Tiger. Both aircraft were done in a nice gray scheme and the set had stickers to place on the aircraft. Since then I had acquired an original TimMee Toys F-104 Starfighter, took the photos, and promptly forgot about them!! The original was molded in bright red (and likely more bright colors as was the practice in toy making at the time) and measures 8 1/4"L x 4"ws x 2 1/8"H.  Enjoy! Opa Fritz

From the 2018 post




Original TimMee F-104












No comments:

Post a Comment