Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2024

NFIC 3" Army Mini-Trucks HP Pt 2 Ambulance

This ambulance is a nice addition to the Army mini-trucks and is much closer to HO scale or 1/72 scale than the soft plastic Kleeware knock-offs I had been posting which were only 2" (5.08cm) L. I don't know what actual prototype vehicle this was modeled after - and I really don't feel like trying to research it  - sorry, sometimes I just get too tired to expand on my efforts (old age)! The red cross on the roof of the vehicle is worn but still visible after all these years. The ambulance measures: 3" (7.62cm) L x 1" (2.54cm) W x 1.125" (2.85cm) H. I mentioned in the previous post that this batch of vehicles I bought had issues. This truck has a wonky left side and rear end - as if it had been exposed to heat. Enjoy! Opa Fritz
















No comments:

Post a Comment