A recurring theme throughout this series is "Why?" After buying and viewing so many sets, that has become a question I've asked myself over-&-over and never more so than when looking over this set. To the best of my knowledge, this only came carded, not boxed, and oddly enough I remember buying one of these back when they were still on the shelf at Toys 'R' Us, Target, etc. Of course, the packaging was tossed long ago so now I'm relying on fleaBay photos, but it's apparent the moment you see this that it was a total waste of resources on the part of FOV. Just a bunch of random, cast off pieces tossed onto a card and labeled 'Accessories'. It makes one wonder what adolescents were running the show back in 2003. So why did I buy it? I'm a collector, and this was a part of the series of toys I collected, in spite of it being totally bonkers! Fortunately, to the best of my knowledge, this is the only set like this throughout the Forces of Valor line.
Ed
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment