Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Battle Scale Figures (International) - Ringwraith / Nazgûl

It seems that I unintentionally walked into a new series without realizing it. After watching Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' trilogy on TV as well as seeing short clips from Ralph Bakshi's '70s animated feature on facebook reels, I started messing with Chat GPT and plussing-up my Play Along Toys photos taken many years ago. Along the way I've come across several toys that were never blogged back in 2011 or 2015 when I was hot and heavy into this stuff. Like today's toy. 

This is from Play Along Toys Battle Scale Figures (International) series with French script on the packaging that I believe was marketed in Canada. This is the last of nine figures that I have in the collection, the other eight having already been blogged. I believe there were ten total but I never got around to hunting for the last one. They all came packaged on a blister pack but Frodo also came in a window box. Here's what I do have:

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Frodo (window box) 

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Frodo Baggins (blister pack)

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Gandalf the Grey

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Legolas in Helm's Deep Armor

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Moria Orc Bowman

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Moria Orc Runner

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Orc with Mace

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) -  Ringwraith-Nazgul

-AOME Battle Scale Figures (International) - Sam Gamgee

Ed


















No comments:

Post a Comment