Pages

Monday, September 21, 2026

Battle Scale Figures (International) - Haldir

I ordered a couple more of the Battle Scale Figures (International) to round out the collection and this Haldir figure was the first to come in, however...

...I cheated

Rather than taking him out of the package for this shoot, I decided to take my loose figure and re-photograph it. The last time Haldir was photographed was back in 2010 and after comparing the loose figure with the one still in the packaging, I can't discern any variations that would make me want to crack open the blister pack. Haldir was part of the 'AOME Soldiers and Scenes' series, 'Elven Warriors of Helms Deep' 3-pack, as well as being sold separately as a Battle Scale Figure (International).

Ed

From My Original Collection



Latest Addition







I always found this pose a bit awkward. His arms simply aren't articulated enough for him to wield the sword in a less awkward fashion.











No comments:

Post a Comment