Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

Gearbox Toys #57191 1941 1/43 Scale Diecast Chevy Pickup Army Recruiting (2005)

I've had this Recruiter's pickup truck laying around The Cave for years still in its packaging. In retrospect, I should've left it alone. Why? At some point during photography I broke off the very fragile rear view mirror - it went bouncing to who knows where and I can't find it!! Damn! While the scale of this diecast vehicle isn't specifically stated anywhere on the packaging, I'm going with 1/43 scale, which is among the most popular of the diecast scales, as well, it matches up with other known 1/43 vehicles I have. The truck measures 4.5" (11,43cm) L x 1.75" (4,44cm) W x 1.625" (4,12cm) H.

Ed

Packaging









Placard



A-frame Sign







Recruiter's Truck














Wheel's Turn Left & Right




Doors and Hood Open To Reveal Engine





Tailgate Folds Down








No comments:

Post a Comment