The Chat GPT tries hard to produce a good image, unfortunately it can sometimes go further than what I'd like. Case in point: while I prefer to keep my toys looking like the toys I photographed (with the exception of removing bases from the figures), but surround them with realistic texture and backgrounds, sometimes that doesn't happen. Most of the figures I've shown here have retained their toy-like look, but in a few cases the Chat program altered the figure to look more realistic - and I didn't catch it. It's still a terrific image, but my toy has lost its identity. I now have to specify in my prompts to "remove the base from the figure but do not add details or otherwise change the features" of the toy I want re-imaged.
Ed
This Theoden figure is from Play Along Toys AOME Warriors and Battle Beasts series.
This was the image I chose
The Chat GPT image looks more like Bernard Hill than it does the toy.


No comments:
Post a Comment