Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mattel 2004 Dark Knight G3439 DC Comics Batcycle

Here's one I've been wanting to take photos of forever - cuz I'm gonna sell it! This rather large cycle measures 8" (20.3cm) L x 3" (7.6cm) H and was one of several large Batcycles made by Mattel - strictly play stuff here, no fancy collectible. Often times you'll see these listed without the clear blue plastic shroud and missing the missiles which fire from side pods. Well, mine has the shroud but it too is missing the missiles :-(  I got this years ago at a time when I was feelin' my way around Batman toys, buying a little from here, a little from there, gettin' some big things, some small things. After awhile it was clear that for me, small(er) was the way to go. Now the collection centers mainly on 1/43 scale and smaller and I really try hard to stay away from those big Mattel, Mego, and other toys, even though they may be appealing to me. In any case, this is quite a photogenic bike so without further ado - Enjoy!































No comments:

Post a Comment