Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

1971-72 Fruity Cocoa Pebbles Fred on Dino Derrick

Here's a clever little cereal premium that, if I were a kid (well, alright I am still a kid, albeit a very old one LOL) I would have gotten a kick out of. It came in a nice small cello bag that would have been fun to fish out of the cereal box right after opening it. It was something that had to be assembled - I always did like those kind of toys - and you could pretend to be Fred working at his quarry. The jaw is operated by means of a wrap-around plastic harness attached by a peg sticking out of the lower jaw. It really isn't that good of a picker-upper but is still fun. The 4-piece toy is 3 1/2" (8.89cm) L x 3/4" (1.90cm) W x 1 3/4" (4.44cm) H. Thes, like the other premiums we've featured this week, were available in a variety of bright colors. I ended up with red and blue examples but decided not to rip apart the red bagged one cuz I'm gonna sell it! Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment