Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Britains 54mm Storm Knight Set No. 7780 (Set photos)

Well, the blog is in 'lull' mode again while I try to get some time to work on photos. I've actually been doing a lot behind the scenes getting things ready for future posts but having time to do the actual posting has hit a snag - a rather repetitious dilemma I'm afraid. But okay, let's get this party started. In keeping with the Medieval thread we've been on I got another boxed set of Britains Knights. Actually this box and the set I had just got done featuring came at the same time from the same seller but now I have some photos to show for it. It is yet another set of Storm Knights, this time all in heavy armor of the Medieval Europe variety. They are a terrific addition to to ever expanding army of 'bad guys' an invoke the images of the rogue black Knights roaming and terrorizing the English or French or German countrysides. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina







Drunken Knights having a bad day. Try as I might I could not get these guys to stand up on the insert! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment