Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Sunjade Viking Set No. 30

Earlier this year I bought a couple of cheap Viking sets from Amazon. The two sets were made in China (of course) and included a plethora of figures and accessories. At first I wasn't too crazy about them The sculpting is okay - passable - but again we have the tired old 'Viking with horned helmets' routine going on and I was put off with them. The second set had some accessories which simply don't belong among any Viking collection but that's a story for another post. In any case I had a change of heart somewhat over these for reasons I'll hit upon in other posts. This set has 12 Viking figures and 4 horses. The surprising thing is that every figure is different in some way. The differences were sometimes subtle and I didn't catch them at first when taking photographs but they're still there. Sooo, as I've run out of airplane photos for the moment we'll get back to our coverage of the Middle Ages with this set. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina







No comments:

Post a Comment