Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Sunjade Viking Set No. 31 - Chariot

You know, I'm okay with the siege cannon and weapons rack because I can pull them out of the set and use them with my knights. But this chariot is junk. Sorry, that's how I feel. It was a waste of time and money putting it in the bag. That being said, it should still have a place among the other set contents in our photo essays and the Viking Axman with long ax is really nice so here goes folks. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

That eagle looks more like something that belongs on a football helmet than on an ancient chariot

















I could have chosen any of the foot soldiers to display with this chariot but just thought this guy looked cool. Would he have been successful wielding this large ax in a moving chariot? Dunno, but I like it just the same.




























No comments:

Post a Comment