Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Safari Ltd No. 10155 Forrest Dragon

After on-again-off-again dragon collecting over the past 15 years or so I've slowly settled into the mindset that smaller is better. I ended up with some beautiful large, limited edition stuff that I'm afraid to mess with, like setting up scenes using my Knight figures or castles. They were a bit pricey and some are very delicate. My dragon from K*B toys was cheap being a $1 bin toy but the thing was huge and didn't fit in with anything around here so I gave it away. The somewhat smaller plastic dragons suit my fancy a bit more these days. They're not always cheap though and some get to be as pricey as the limited edition, cold cast resin figures. That being said, at about $13, this little gem from Safari Ltd didn't break the bank at this time of year when spending becomes rampant. This Forrest Dragon measures 6" (15.24cm) L x 5 1/4" (13.33cm) W x 4 3/4" (12.06cm) H and looks just fine alongside 54mm and smaller figures. 60mm figures might be a little big but I s'pose you can use the dragon as a youngling. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina













I posed the dragon with a Britains Knight to show size comparison




Watch out for that tail, Sir Foolish of The Square Table :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment