Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

MPC Orbital Missile and Gantry Tower - Yellow-Red Gantry

Here we have another color variation of the Orbital Missile and Gantry Tower. I took 'series' photos of three of my towers and called it a day. Next, I'll post a couple of pics of the different color combinations I have in my collection. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


The tower to the left has a Marx missile. This is how I bought the thing a couple of years ago and the missile looks nice but the one on the right is the correct MPC version (and, if that's all you have to play with then by all means use it!). Like other toys in the series, the missiles came in a variety of colors.













 Here we see an intact spring. 

Both the MPC and Marx missiles break down into stages. The pieces are a tight fit so won't fly apart mid-flight but with the MPC missiles you can swap out stages to mix and match  colors to your liking. The Marx missiles were basically only blue and white as shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment