Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

MPC Playset No. 3002 Battle Front - OOPS! Just One More Picture

Okay, I'm slow. I know that. A few weeks back when I was hot and heavy into posting all the toys that were a part of MPC's Battle Front playset, I should have had the foresight to photograph the whole thing as a set right? Noooo, I just wiped my hands and called it a day. So, to make up for my lack of diligence I finally photographed the whole set for your edification and enjoyment. As I stated in previous posts, with a dearth of unopened mint-in-box examples of these playsets there's a lot of  conjecture as to the number and types of figures and accessories included so what you see here is a 'best guess' scenario. That 'best guess' is based on the feeble recollections I have of this set when I was a kid and observations of multiple sets sold on-line. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


No comments:

Post a Comment