Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2020

LP Space Exploring Set #704A Redux

I first posted this set five years ago but at the time wasn't really ready or prepared to continue with my coverage of small space toys. I simply didn't have a good third or more of what has been posted the few months. I guess you can say this is putting the cart before the horse as it was LP who appears to have been the originator for many of the toys - and subsequent clones - previously blogged. That being said, I don't have a complete LP collection - these guys are hard-as-heck to come by for one -  and then too I have other interests that occupy my time and resources so that I'm not always on the lookout for LP toys. So, for the next couple of days I'll post the couple othe sets that are n the collection and then we'll take a look at some other small space toys. As always, check out SpaceX Central for far better background material than I can provide. Enjoy! Opa Fritz





































































No comments:

Post a Comment