Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Ed's Travelogue: USAF Tech School, Lowry AFB, Denver, Colorado Pt 2 Denver

I didn't take a lot of photos myself, relying instead on post cards purchased to place in my photo albums.  While I didn't have my car yet after just finishing USAF basic training, I had the next best thing - a freind with a car! Not one of the guys from my basic training flight - none of us had our cars - but rather my boyhood friend I grew up with - Mark - who was stationed at Lowry as an instructor! I at least got the chance to head out of Denver a couple of times. Then of course there were the city bus lines which allowed me to go downtown and see some sights. Enjoy! Opa Fritz











My photo






My photos


I had a couple of more interior shots but they suck! LOL this was the only-&-only decent shot



No comments:

Post a Comment