Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Toy House Apollo Moon Team

This delightful carded set came to me courtesy of Paul Woods (aka Woodsy) over at the Moonbase Central blog. Welll, sort of. He sent a link to the auction and I bid on it and won, but without his efforts I wouldn't have it! Many Thanx Woodsy!!! The set is from the World Toy House, a division of Telmont Corp, St. Paul, Minnesota - a firm I know absolutely nothing about. But there you have it - it's a toy from them :-) It's an interesting set with LP clones and what I call 'The Lipstick Rocket'. If you look closely at the tall rocket on the far left, it has all the appearance of a girl's fake lipstick toy re-purposed into an Apollo rocket, complete with red lipstick top!! That rocket measures 4 1/2" (11.43cm) H x 1" (2.54cm) diameter. Enjoy! Opa Fritz





No comments:

Post a Comment