Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

TRAIN TIME: Kraus-Fandor Railroad Station and a Quick COVID Update

Well, I went back to work this Monday but that damn COVID still has me by the cajones! I have a small but fairly persistent cough, a temerature that won't stabilize, some gastro-intestinal issue, and worst of all: fatigue. It seems I can't get up and do much at all without tiring easily. DAMN! Today I'm off of work for a different reason - sprained my ankle! LOL When it rains it pours!

So what the hell, I might as well start in again posting. This past week I was posting a lot of albums into one of my fb groups and along the way found out that I had a ton of photos I took but never edited! WTF? Really! Some of them were re-takes of toy photos taken years back and then I decided to do updates aretook a lot of photos. That works for me. For no other reason than it came to mind first, let's start with this nifty Kraus-Fandor Pre-war tin-litho station. Kraus-Fandor was a German company but this station was made for export as it clearly says "STATION" on the front vs. "BAHNHOFF". I never got around to taking down the dimension for this and right now the station is in a hard to access location out in The Cave. In any case - Enjoy! Opa Fritz
















No comments:

Post a Comment