Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

TRAIN TIME: Kraus-Fandor Footbridge

Sooo, the story behind this series of posts I'll be doing is this: some years back I was getting kinda hot-&-heavy into wind-up/clockwork trains and started going nutso buying whatever suited my fancy. This was the same time I was building my Hornby 2-rail layout and I was experimenting with different brands and different looks. Some of my buys were cool and I liked them a lot. Others? Not so much. I bought a few things from Kraus-Fandor and overall was quite pleased with them, but just never got around to buying more than what you'll see in the next couple of posts. This footbridge is a lovely pre-war design - a little rough - but quite serviceable. I did manage to record the dimensions for this piece: 13 3/4" (34.92cm) W x 3" (7.62cm) D x 8 1/4" (20.95cm) H. I had a bit of a problem photographing this but the bridge is dark green with red bases. Enjoy! Opa Fritz












No comments:

Post a Comment