Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

TRAIN TIME: Karl Bub Nuremburg German House with Steep Roof

I really thought I was almost through with my European stuff. Nope. Not yet. I keep finding photos of things that haven't gotten posted yet. Case in point: I have two Karl Bub houses and have only posted one of them. I have as well as an Issmayer piece and a Jep train set - all of which will be posted here hopefully within the next week. The Karl Bub house pictured below was posted back on 26 Nov 2019.The seller listed it as Pre-War and that's how it was posted but it may be Post-War. TBD


Next is the second Karl Bub house. As is usual with me, I more than likely got distracted and totally forgot to post this back in 2019 when the photos were taken. This piece was also listed as Pre-War by the seller, but again, as I don't have any reference materials on my German tin, I can't say for sure. There's a nub on the base that I'm assuming accommodated a post of some kind. It measures: Base: 5" (12.7cm) W x 4 1/4" (10.79cm) D x 3/8" (0.9525cm) H House: 4 5/8" (11.74cm) W x 2" (5.08cm) D x 3 1/2" (8.89cm) H The piece is 3 7/8" (9.84cm) H overall. Enjoy! Opa Fritz














No comments:

Post a Comment