Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Britains Knights of The Sword Lion Castle Playset No. 7792

Well, I do believe this will be the last post for Britains medieval toys for a while. It was meant all along to be a gap filler while I was working on other photos and posts. Hopefully I can re-engage the subject in the near future with better set-ups, but - being easily distracted - I would really like to start working on another series of toys for the blog.

This Britains Knights of The Sword Lion Castle Playset No. 7792 came to me nearly complete. As far as I can tell it's only missing one flagpole and flag. Generally speaking, most of the little accessory pieces tend to be easy to find - I still can't find a replacement flagpole LOL Oh well. The castle is fairly large in order to accommodate the 54mm figures and includes a cast-in obligatory moat along with a nice portcullis that raises and lowers.. I had taken the set out and photographed it, but then put it back as other things caught my attention and the board it's sitting on in the photos was used for other things. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



On the left is an R.E.Dwyer Fort-Builder castle I haven't yet posted



No comments:

Post a Comment