Pages

Friday, June 3, 2022

CIRCUS TIME: Vintage Coca-Cola Circus Cut-out Premium 1997 Repo - Pt 2

As I said in the last post, that clown that was leering from behind the tent of my 1997 repo cut-out was annoying so I fired him! LOL Now it looks like a suitable circus tent for my train layout. It also makes a nice background for photographs. As it looks as if I'll never have room for a complete circus set-up, something like this will really come in handy. When the tent is still attached to the large cardboard sheet it's nearly impossible to scan, but once it's been cut out it fits on the scanner quite nicely. You'll see what I mean as more photos get posted in this new series. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

© Copyright Coca- Cola all rights reserved








Here's what it looks like all set up. It would fit on a small train layout or can be used as a shelf display.
When set up like this the tent is 14" (35.56cm) W and 2 7/8" (7.30cm) D






No comments:

Post a Comment