Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2022

CIRCUS TIME: K-Line Circus Tent - A Project Yet To Come

Except for their circus wagons, I haven't really covered other K-Line circus accessories. I bought this tent last year and while it was sold as a K-Line circus tent, I wasn't 100% convinced until I started going through my old K-Line literature and there it was in one of their early catalogs. From the get-go they had been well invested in circus and offered quite a few products and I hope to be able to scan some of their literature here soon and post it but for now, let's talk about this tent. It'll be a big sucker when finally assembled - not a full O-scale 3 or 5 ring tent, but certainly big enough at 2' x 3'. The first photo is mine and meant to show the tent pieces: top, side, poles (the stakes and string aren't in this photo but I do have them). The second and third photos are from the fleaBay listing for the tent and give a better indication of what this entails. Okay, honestly, I can't say when I'll assemble this but there's plenty of accessories to post in the meantime. Enjoy! Opa Fritz









No comments:

Post a Comment