Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2022

TRAIN TIME / CIRCUS TIME: K-Line NABISCO Circus Train Set Pt 1 #K3000-101 4-6-4 Nabisco Circus Engine

I got this beautiful K-Line NABISCO circus set in some months back and until recently it has just sat in the box. This next small series will consist of photo essay's for the individual components of the train but I haven't run it yet! yeah, I've been so busy running other trains on the layout that I just haven't yet gotten around to running this. Hopefully within the next week this can be put through its paces on the layout and shared with you all. The set is from 1996 as that is the date marked on all the cars, however, it's not shown in the 1996 K-Line catalog I have. Perhaps there's a supplemental catalog I don't have which shows this set. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

K-Line had purchased the tooling for the old Marx 1829 engine (along with the tooling for other engines and rolling stock) and with deft styling choices, offered their version in a greater variety of schemes than Marx ever did. This happens to be one of the most colorful of the lot


















No comments:

Post a Comment