Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

MPC Western Street Front - Yellow-ish SP

Here's that other streetfront I referenced in previous posts. This was part of Miner Industries Playset No. 1750 Westward Ho! Wild West Playset (1970) blogged back in Oct 2021.


My set was missing the cardboard insert and it took over a year to find one. It was part of a job lot of MPC ringhands, building and fort parts. With the insert now in place I felt better about taking the usual photo essay. The building is kind of a muted mustard yellow-ish: not a bright lemon yellow but bordering on tan. In any case it's a nice addition to the MPC Western building collection. Enjoy! Opa Fritz
















2 comments:

  1. Nice to have the card insert in that condition, Ed!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Hugh! I'm just glad I was able to latch on to one and it's a bonus that it was in good condition!

      Delete