Pages

Friday, December 15, 2023

Back To Hogwarts: Lego Set No. 76410 Slytherin House Banner

I got this set for my birthday and after building it, simply forgot to post!

Sooo, as it turns out I am a Slytherin. No denying, no back-trackin', no excuses. In a couple of those fun little surveys on facebook (aka Meta), I even come out as Voldemort! 😧😮😄 I'm not used to Lego kits and this one gave me a bit of grief. I thought there were missing parts but it turns out they were there all along - I just didn't recognize them for what they were as illustrated in the instruction manual. After taking all the photos I also noticed a couple of subassemblies weren't placed in the correct positions on this mini-diorama, but hey, I know now. The floors are printed scans from a Built-Rite (Warren Paper Products) fort. I'll include those here if you'd like to use them. Enjoy! Ed - The Good Slytherin








You can hang this on the wall and display it as one of the four Hogwarts House banners, or open it up into a mini-diorama


The interior (sans figures and furniture)










All set up and fixin' to manage some mischief!









No comments:

Post a Comment