Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2023

It's a Small World After All: Small Army Staff Car - Gray HP IT'S A MOHAWK!!

Thanx to Hugh Walter yesterday's small Army Staff car has been Identified as a Mohawk. I was able to confirm it on the Toy Soldier HQ website, but other than one photo of Mohawk's military vehicles, no other information about the company is available. I do have most of the vehicles shown below but I never photographed them all together. 

The photos from yesterday have all been renamed and are presented here again. Many Thanx Hugh!! Enjoy! Opa Fritz














Here's a Mohawk Jeep pictured with the Swadar Fairchild XC-120 Airplane

5 comments:

  1. Glad I could help mate! Terranova47 (Brian) sent me coloured versions of the two tanks a few months ago, so I assume they all come in all sorts of colours, but the army green seems to be the commonest?

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mostly olive drab vehicles and, if I recall, a couple of small blue tanks, but am unsure if the blue tanks are Mohawk.

      Delete
    2. You might have a point? Are the Mohawk's marked? 'Cos the coloured ones aren't, and my M's are in storage, so I can't check!

      H

      Delete
    3. None of my little cars are accessible - buried out in The Cave. I believe the blue ones came with the plastic Swadar pack plane but were they original to Swadar or were they supplied to them by another manufacturer??!!

      Delete
  2. It's an answer that'll have to wait!

    H

    ReplyDelete