Pages

Friday, September 27, 2024

NFIC 3" Army Mini-Trucks HP Pt 1

The whole reason I started to buy these small Army vehicles was to add variety to my GIANT of Hong Kong Kong Little Green Army Men. I had started acquiring the GIANT Army stuff years ago then decided I need a bit more HO (1/87) scale or 1/72 scale figures and vehicles to go with them for doing some battle scenes. Wellll, you know I'm easily distracted and although I got odds-&-ends of figures and vehicles, and even some ruined building kits, I just never got around to putting it all together in a diorama. Oh well, at least I got some photos taken.

This next series features 3" (7.62cm) long hard plastic vehicles by a company called 'NFIC' out of Hong Kong, so I'm assuming they are '60s-'70s era. I have absolutely no clue who 'NFIC' is but these vehicles are also based on the Humber utility vehicle as was the Kleeware knock-offs I've been posting here on the blog. I got these all as a job lot and while most are in decent enough shape, a few do have issues. There are several other vehicles in the series which I don't have so I may have to add them to the collection. Enjoy! Opa Fritz






No comments:

Post a Comment