Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Forces of Valor (FOV) / Unimax Deep Dive: Pt 81 Set #83204 (2005)-#93204 (2004) US 82nd Airborne, 3rd Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment Pt 1 Packaging and Contents

This is an odd one in a couple of respects. Apparently, I took the photos of the box way back in 2016 as reflected by the photo details on the computer, but I never recorded the contents. That said, I can't say what 'smalls' were included, only the larger pieces that I can ascertain by looking at the photos. The figures and accessories were just tossed into my bins and when I was segregating all the pieces the past few months, I simply pulled what I needed from the bins to photograph the set. 

As for the photos of the #83204 set, those were acquired from fleaBay just the other day, otherwise this set would have been posted earlier in June in numerical order, just after set #83203 and before #83205. But most importantly: Set #83204 is dated 2005 while #93204 is dated a year earlier in 2004. Another - Why? 

Ed

Series 1 'Light' Box (2005)

(Photos culled from eBay)








Series 2 'Light' Box (2004)

(My set box)





Contents

-4 figures
-Large ruined wall
-Log tank obstacle
-Curved sandbag pile
-Large cart
-Crate #5




 




No comments:

Post a Comment