Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Adventures in Chat GPT - Play Along Toys King of The Dead

This King of The Dead figure was pulled from Play Along Toys AOME Soldiers and Scenes Series set 'Army of the Dead' which was posted here on the blog back in 2011. These early photos weren't that good but I never revisited the series, preferring to post-and-forget. Well, with Chat GPT I can now breath new life into these old photos (hmmm breath new life into the King of the Dead - funny that).

Ed





The prompt was: place this King of the Dead from The Lord of The Rings at the head of a host of dead warriors. I can only surmise that the Chat program can access nearly whatever classic literature needed in order for it to draw inferences and generate a plausible image. In this case it worked great.

Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment