The Moonscape diorama board is now finished and I experimented a little bit by culling a starry sky photo from the Internet and, using Photoshop, placing it in the background. I like this particular starry sky because it has a blue cast to it and contrasts nicely with the Moonscape. Next, I inserted a .PNG of my Hippo Toys Apollo Saturn rocket, also using Photoshop. The image of Earth was culled from the Internet as well and it may be something I use only occasionally vs. every time I do a Moon shot.
Ed
Even though I pulled the Hippo Apollo Saturn out of The Cave I opted to use a .PNG file to insert it in the photo for this experiment in composition.
I like the colors and contrast of the Earth in the background, but I probably won't use it in all my shots




No comments:
Post a Comment