Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Ideal No. I-2136 U.S. Army Signal Corps Truck - Olive Green HP

Another Ideal Army truck rolled into the motor pool this week an Ideal No. I-2136 U.S. Army Signal Corps Truck. While this has been on my bucket list for some time I just never got around to pursuing it  and when this came up for a decent price I grabbed it. The truck's stowage compartment doors open and it has two removable ladders. The only issue this has at the moment is that the front axle isn't pressed into the supports all the way making it appear a bit lopsided. I didn't want to tackle that yet because if the support had broken before I took the photos that would have sucked, so for the moment the photos show a lopsided truck and I'll deal with that issue later. The truck measures 6.5" 16,51cm) L x 2.25" (5,71cm) W x 2.5" (6,35cm) H to the very top of the ladders.

Ed


















No comments:

Post a Comment