Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

MPC Command HDQRS - Blue SP

Adrift in the sea without a compass or a paddle. That's kinda how I feel right now. I mean, I do have stuff to post but with all the other projects going on it's like what now? Having fooled myself into believing there was a plan to this whole last series of posts, signals got crossed, and then before realizing it my mind went blank (well, okay, one can argue my mind has been blank for years, but leave us not go there LOL)

Soooo, that being said, let's see if I can re-engage and get get back on track. I may just post random toy pics for awhile until I settle into the next subject.

This 'COMMAND HDQRS.' building does fall in line with our previous MPC playset posts but I have no clue as to what playset it was a part of, so for now it's kind of a stand-alone post.  The first pic shows all the buildings I currently have and with today's building have now all been posted. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina














No comments:

Post a Comment