Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Alpha 1 Rocket by Scientific Products 1950s

We pause our regurlay scheduled programing for...

...something else LOL

I have to pause the series of Imperial Toy Apollo Moon Exploring while I finish editing the photos for the remaining sets! Soooo, I'm going through the old photos and found some cool projects I worked on a year or two back that I never posted.

Here is a terrific, very '50s pointy-tube-with-fins rocket design from Scientific Products. I've had the set for a couple of years now I just haven't gotten around to photographing the whole set. I did take a bunch of pics of the rocket sitting on my diorama base and Photoshopped them into some cool shots. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

This does sort of tie-in to that whole Imperial Toy / SpaceX theme as I used the figures from those sets for these shots


No comments:

Post a Comment