Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2021

My Franken-Alamo Set-up - Pt 3 Final

Here's the final version of my Alamo playset set-up. I took out the Disney gate on the west wall (the wall closest to the viewer), then I bought a second tin adobe hut from Peter Wassmiller and used it as the Trevino house. From what I've read, the Trevino House apparently had a peaked roof, but this will do as a stand-in. I bought more ladders: now there's 25 and the set-up could use more! The horse corral is now behind the Long Barracks and the two plastic Marx walls have been replaced with Atherton Scenics walls. This was another fun build and I enjoyed seeing my Alamo toys out and on display for a while, but now it's time to dismantle the thing and move on! Enjoy! Opa Fritz







If I'm disappointed in anything it is the ladder climbers NONE of them stay on the ladders in a 'natural' ladder climbing pose, so they all appear as if they're already climbing over the walls or being shot



















No comments:

Post a Comment