Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

May the 6th Be With You - No Wait, I Mean The 4th! Oh heck, Here's Some Star Wars Toys - Ferrero Kinder Egg Happy Hippo Star Wars Series

Yeah, I know, I'm late! I totally forgot about posting these delightful little figures from Ferrero's Kinder Egg line in Germany. As much of a fan I was of the movies, I never got into the toys. This small batch of toys is nearly the only things I have that are Star Wars related. During the '80s, Ferrero - maker of those great Kinder Egg toys - released a series of Happy Hippo figures that was quite popular. Then they released this series of Happy Hippo caricature's of all our favorite Star Wars characters. The smaller figures were in the normal sized eggs while the land speeder was a special release in their large eggs. Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to doing my usual 12-pic photo essay of each character. Hopefully I can get that done by the next May the 4th! :-)  Enjoy! Opa Fritz




3 comments:

  1. H'raaay! The Sith of May! Is that Land-speeder from a Maxi-egg or your own mash-up.

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a maxi-egg toy Hugh, and it is sooooo cool! I luv it. I'll have to do a photo shoot of these things someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool!!! may be the force with you all!!! ew

    ReplyDelete