Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Marx Ambulance Wagon

Yeah, it's safe to say I've been in a lull. Haven't done blog stuff, haven't worked on my train layouts much, haven't photgraphed but a few toys. 

One of the toys I did get around to photographing was this beautiful vintage Marx ambulance wagon. These were awesome additions to Marx playsets but command more than awesome amounts of money to acquire now. One of these days I'll have to get around to buying Classic Toy Soldiers re-pop of this venerable piece. I don't have an original driver to go with this but I did pick up some repos that go well enough with it. Enjoy! Opa Fritz













with repo driver


Three original Marx wagons. 
I don't yet have an original Marx covered wagon and I may never get one - my wallet can't take it anymore! However, I do have the CTS re-pop which is actually superior to the original, and I'll be covering that in another installment.



No comments:

Post a Comment