Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Classic Toy Soldiers (CTS) Covered Wagon - Gray-Gray

 Hi Guys! What's up? LOL Man-oh-man, I just have NOT felt like blogging - period! I've got so much going on and the weather has turned Sin City into a veritable Hell with temps hitting 115°- 116°F (ca46°C) it saps the energy right outta you. That being said I have some free time this morning and thought I would finally follow up on the Wesern wagon theme I started. This here's truly a classic covered wagon ya'all :-) It is essentially the Marx version plussed-up with an operating tailgate and two different tops. My next post will show the other top. Classic Toy Soldiers (CTS) has been producing this wagon for years making minor improvements along the way. This particualr version is being marketed as the one with easier to attach tarps. The whole assembly (except for the axles) is made of a softer plastic and for my money is the best Old West covered wagon out there. CTS offers several different color combinations for the wagon and tarp. Accessories include a removable tool bin and water barrel as well as a separate oil lantern and 'metal' plate - staples of the original design - and a confederate driver (those will be shown in the next post). Until next time - Enjoy! Opa Fritz


















No comments:

Post a Comment