Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2022

CIRCUS TIME: My Brief Foray Into HO Scale Circus Modeling - Pt 4 Large Preiser Circus Tent

I mentioned in a previous post that at one time I had the large Preiser circus tent No 30645. Normally I don't like re-posting photos culled from anywhere on the Internet- (but I'll do it to support a story line if need be) but I never took photos of my old tent. I found these photos on fleaBay and will post them here as an example of what I'm talking about. First, the tent is round in the European tradition (American tents tend to be oval to accommodate two or three rings) . Secondly, this tent set is blue  with a red seat insert - mine was white with a red seat insert. Thirdly, being a vacu-formed toy these tents are easily damaged. I got rid of my tent because, although I had bought it new in Germany, the thing was warped and eventually got cracks in it! Enjoy! Opa Fritz





No comments:

Post a Comment