Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

CIRCUS TIME: My Brief Foray Into HO Scale Circus Modeling - Pt 2 Preiser Figures

This post may seem like more of a big catalog page of figures but these are what I still have from my buying spree back in the late '80s/'90s. While there were plenty of HO scale circus figures to be had, Preiser only made a few wagons. Other HO scale wagons were available from different manufacturers but at the time I was simply unaware of them. 

I'm glad I took these photos as it jogged my memory somewhat. It's apparent that many (if not most) of these figures were bought while I was still stationed in Zweibrücken, Germany. My two main sources in Sunny Zwei were: mostly Modellbahnstübchen Gerhard Cleeman (basically a 'trains only' hobby shop) and probably some from Passage Schreiner (an all-purpose hobby shop). The sets below are in no particular order - it's how they ended up being photographed as they were being pulled out of the box!

Enjoy! Opa Fritz









































































No comments:

Post a Comment