Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

PIRATES: Jakks Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Paddy Wagon

When I bought this I had no idea it was a Pirate-related toy because it was missing the packaging and the seller didn't know either. It appeared to be a medieval paddy wagon and I thought it would go well with my knights and castles but after posting it to the fb groups they informed me it was one of licensed tie-in toys to the popular Pirates of The Caribbean movie series starring Johnny Depp. The original toy would have been packaged with a figure of Depp's Jack Sparrow character. I did not see this particular movie so I'm not familiar with the context of the toy to the movie. In any case - Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Culled from fleaBay


I didn't take the full range of photos I normally do for my toys, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment