Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

BREWERIANA: George AFB, CA 35th Supply Squadron Drinking Cup

Okay, here's another post which is definitely not breweriana but I'm lumping it into the category anyway. (wellll, I s'pose if you fill this thing with beer or TJ Swan then it counts but that's stretching the point). It's a souvenir cup from my first airbase in California. The squadron's model was "Let's Make Supply Number One" ergo 'let's make SNO'. I always tacked on the 'T' from 'together' to make it "Let's make SNOT"! 😅😅😅 Just my quirky, snarky sense of humor showing through. A year or so later after these cups were made there was a realignment and redesignation of most of the units on base; my squadron was redesignated the 831st Supply Squadron and the slogan fell to the wayside under succeeding commanders. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



No comments:

Post a Comment