Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

HG Toys Inc Space Shuttle #2 - Silver HP

Oh Wow! I first blogged this HG Toys Space Shuttle (at least that's what I called it) back in 2013 and meant to follow up with more HG Toys stuff. The pictures for today's post were taken back in 2015 and I'm now first getting around to posting these! Oh brother, it's not like I'm slow or anything but....

This is what I'm calling HG Toys Space Shuttle #2 - for no other reason than it helps keep my pics straight in my mind


They came in a nice copper color as well but I haven't yet gotten around to taking photos of the copper version yet. Geez, I've only had the thing for a gazillion years, what am I waiting for?




Finally, on to today's post. This is what I'm calling HG Toys Space Shuttle #2 - just cuz. I have the photos - taken four years ago - but never took the measurements. Now I just have to find these spaceships again and start measurin' - I am my own worst enemy! Well, anywho - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



















No comments:

Post a Comment