Pages

Monday, February 7, 2022

TRAIN TIME: Hornby No. 1 Footbridge

A few years back when I was going bonkers over 2-rail clockwork trains I ended up buying a bunch of stuff and a lot of it was Hornby. Then I built my small clockwork layout and used what I felt worked best on it, which meant I now had a 'collection' and no place to display it. So things like this nice Hornby No. 1 Footbridge now resides in a box out in The Cave and it's just gonna have to go sometime this year as I get a chance to get out there and do some work and continue to thin out the collection. The bridge measures 9" (48.26cm) L x 6 1/4" (15.24cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz





This picture of the layout was taken two years ago and little has been done to it since then, but you can see where I used a different footbridge. The Hornby No. 1 Footbridge ended up being too long to fit in the cramped space I had so a Hornby H series one was used instead (and it's more colorful).
 This is what was meant about buying a bunch of stuff to see what would fit or not into the limited space and this is what ultimately landed on the layout.





No comments:

Post a Comment